Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting Ready to go...

Here we are in the state of Oregon, getting ready to start a crazy journey to Iowa...driving. We will be passing through eight entire states, stopping only at night to rest at a super eight hotel ( I know, pretty fancy.) Right now, were doing my least favorite part of any trip-getting ready. This means, packing, getting maps, and going to goodwill and stocking up on books, reading is the only thing I can do if I don't want to die of boredom on the car ride there, and back. If you know me, you know getting books doesn't mean getting one or two skinny chapter books. Oh no, I fill a suit case to the top with books, heavy books. Last time ( ask my mom if you don't believe me) I went to California and brought along a suit case full of books, and read them all by the time are trip was over, and that was only two weeks! How am I going to survive an entire month?!?!. I'll update as soon as anything exciting happens ( meaning when we're in the car ready to go Iowa.)

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going! In Blades suitcase....It'll be fun!!

    -Amazing Author

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! bad Blade! no pretending to be chingchang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Morgan. Can't wait to see all of you. Grampa has been very busy. Hope you like all the surprises.
    Love, Gramma B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, can't wait for your next update. Use your awesome writing skills to tell all of us whats going on, on your crazy road trip to Iowa!(because sadly none of you would let me hide in your suitcases) -tell blade I'm still expecting those 5 paragraphs a day. I will now bestow on you my amazing and intellectual advice which is, don't get lost. Best of wishes.
    -Amazing Author

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morgan!!
    Hurry up and get here! :) Then come stay at Grandma's with me, ok?

    -Isa

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep updating! :):):) I want to know every last detail! Have fun on your trip! The time is going to fly for you while your there. (Probably not for us here stuck in Oregon) I know you'll have fun!! Enjoy the trip while it lasts and be excited to come back and see the rest of us too! :):):) Keep us updated on everything and everyone. (Or at least try) Is this comment even making sense? I feel like a total freak. Well, I'm going to feel like a freak either way so, oh well. Here's what I'm trying to say...have fun on your trip, at least try to update as much as you can, and even though you had a great time, be excited to see us here in Oregon when you return. Got it? Hahaha. :):):):):) Have fun! Know you will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Madison for your very helpful advice, Isa, I'm trying hard to get to Iowa! I'll be there soon-I hope, Tape abuser, I'm having a great trip, I will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete